Originally founded in 1897 as the Jos. Heinrichs Corp. of New York City.
The company sold quality silver products to leading hotels, restaurants, institutions, railroads, and steamship lines. In 1937, Legion Utensils Co. bought the company and subsequently became a leader in the production of deep drawn stainless steel products for the commercial food service industry.
Today, Legion provides the finest chefs and serious cooking enthusiasts with the ultimate stainless and copper cookware.