Omega Takes Juicing and the Preservation of Rich Nutrition and Natural Taste to a New Level with Vertical Low Speed Juicers That Operate at 43 Revolutions Per Minute, 50% the Speed of the Original Motor System
Omega, a leading manufacturer of appliances for the healthy kitchen, is proud to announce its fifth generation vertical masticating style juicing machines, the Omega VSJ843Q and VSJ843R. The new juicers preserve even more of the natural taste and rich nutrition found in fresh produce. The new motor rotates at 43 revolutions per minute (RPM), approximately 50% the speed of the original vertical masticating (low speed) juicers. The tighter fit tolerance of the new dual-edge auger strains more juice and breaks down fiber to a palatable level for a smoother, nutrient-dense juice. The combination of the lower rotation speed, dual-edge auger design and powerful 250 watt motor gently squeezes juice keeping healthy enzymes intact; reducing heat build-up, delaying the oxidation process, and increasing the juice’s shelf life.
Both models offer the enhanced features to yield the maximum amount of juice extraction from the least amount of produce. Even the toughest ingredients such as leafy greens, spinach, kale and wheatgrass are effortlessly processed. Additionally, users can juice soaked almonds, nuts and soy beans to make home-made nut milks.
Engineered with commercial-grade quality, key features include:
- Powerful Motor: Both new juicing units are equipped with a 250 watt motor and reduction gears, equivalent to 2 horsepowers. This unique commercial construction is backed by a 15-year warranty;
- NEW Dual Edge Auger: The new dual edge auger creates a tighter fit tolerance breaking down fiber (pulp) to a palatable level for a smoother, nutrient-rich juice; grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the maximum amount of juice from items as fine as wheatgrass;
- NEW Low Speed Operating System: The masticating style juicer is equipped with a motor base that spins at the revolutionary low speed of 43 RPM, approximately 50% lower than traditional low speed juicers. The lower speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation, resulting in a tastier, smoother juice;
- NEW Juicer Tap and Mixing Function: Designed for convenience, this new function allows consumers to juice all ingredients and fill the juice bowl with their favorite juice mixture. Once all produce is juiced, the tap can be opened to release the mixed juice;
- Auto-Cleaning Function: Increasing the machine’s efficiency and minimizing the clean-up process, the Auto-Clean function keeps the screen clear during the juicing process, eliminating pulp and sediment buildup.
The Omega VSJ843Q and VSJ843R are offered in two sleek style options; the VSJ843Q features a square style base while the VSJ843R has a round base, bringing a touch of class to the kitchen.
About Omega Juicers
Since 1985, Omega has developed the most efficient and reliable juicers available, proudly offering all styles of juicing equipment from its “One Stop Shop for All Your Juicing Needs.” Founded by industry expert Robert Leo, who spent over twenty years developing his vision and experience by listening to consumer needs, Omega remains the only company to offer centrifuge, masticating, and pulp ejection style juicers, in addition to the more traditional citrus models.
Omega offers units that are “Household & Commercially Approved” by Underwriters Laboratories. Omega products are stylish enough for the home and powerful enough for the workplace, and Omega’s track record of durability, coupled with its product confidence, allows the brand to offer up to 15-year warranties on its range of products, which includes juicers, blenders, food prep machines, drink dispensers and more. www.OmegaJuicers.com
Media Contact : Meagan Bradley (954) 202.7419 or MBradley@TheLegacyCompanies.com